Save major dollars with student discounts!
Being a college student comes with a ton of perks already. But just to sweeten the pot, there are a seemingly endless number of stores and websites that give you discounts, just for flashing your student ID.
We think we can all agree that fast food burritos are an essential part of the college student experience. So why should you pay pull price for something that you really should be entitled to?
In pondering that question, we searched the web to compile a list of some of the most popular stores handing out student discounts. Don’t buy another interview outfit, pizza, or movie ticket until you check it out.
- Ann Taylor: 15% discount
- ASOS: 10% discount
- Banana Republic: 15% discount
- Charlotte Russe: 10% discount
- Club Monaco: 20% discount
- Eddie Bauer: 15% discount
- J.Crew: 15% discount
- Juicy Couture: 15% discount
- The Limited: 15% discount
- Medelita: 15% discount
- Madewell: 15% discount
- Kenneth Cole: 20% discount
- Jo-Ann Fabrics: Discount program offers 10% discount.
- Arby’s: 10% discount
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 10% discount
- Burger King: 10% discount
- Chick-fil-A: Get a free small drink with a chicken sandwich.
- Chipotle: Free small drink with your meal.
- McDonalds: 10% discount
- Papa John’s: Varies by location.
- Qdoba: $5 burrito meals with a free drink
- Subway: 10% discount
- Waffle House: 10% discount
- Sam’s Club: Get your
- 24 Hour Fitness: Student rates vary by location.
- CorePower Yoga: $90 for 3-month members for full-time students.
- Ski Colorado College Pass: Discounted season passes for Winter Park/Mary Jane and Copper Mountain.
- College New England Pass: Discounted season passes for Sunday River, Sugarloaf and Loon Mountain.
- Eastern Mountain Sports: 15% discount on national brand items and 20% off all EMS brand items.
There are way too many to mention, but ask about student discounts for all of your favorite professional sports team. Some, like the Washington Wizards, even give you a meal coupon with your discounted ticket!
Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T give varying discounts depending on your school. Give them a call and see what you can get.
- Amazon: Free six-month trial of Amazon Prime and a $10 credit when you refer a friend.
- Apple: Discounts up to $200 on a MacBook and up to $30 on an iPad.
- Dell University: Discounts vary.
- RadioShack: 10% discount
- Sony: 10% discount
- AMC Theatres: Discounted tickets every Thursday. Varies by location.
- Cinemark: Discounted tickets. Varies by location.
- Regal Theaters: Discounted tickets. Varies by location.
- The Lincoln Center, New York: Discounts at all of their venues, including The Metropolitan Opera, New York City Ballet and the Lincoln Center Theatre.
- Museum of Modern Art, New York: $11 off admission.
- Carnegie Hall, New York: Student Rush Tickets available for $10 for eligible performances.
- MadameTussauds: 15% discount on admission
- Amtrak: Student Advantage Card comes with 10% discount.
- ShortLine/Coach USA: Discounts vary by school.
- Jiffy Lube: $10 off or 10% discount.
- General Motors: Preferred student pricing on most vehicles
- N.J. Transit: If college is applicable, 25% discount on monthly passes.
- Eurail: 35% off when you travel abroad.
- Rail Europe: Discounts for students 16-25 years old
- Greyhound: 20% discount on tickets and 40% discount on package shipping